④ Wooden backup plates with four right angles, which length is no less than 1000mm and width is not less than 300mm .
Supporting tools for measurement: cardpanels, wood panels and wood sticks.
Measurement preparations: To understand the shape of sheets to be processed and determine tools required for measurement as per the cabinet drawings provided by customers or through phone inquiry.
With regard to counter tops, it is generally the best way to make measurement after the fulfillment of cabinet installation.
◆Easy to fabricate :
The fabrication of solid surface is the same as that of ordinary woodwork. Skilled carpenters can become familiar with it only after short-time guidance.
1. Cutting: Straight-line or curve cutting can be completed instantly with cutting machines.
2. Drilling: The drilling at positions of faucets, pipelines, sinks, bowls and inserted furnaces can be completed by using electric drills and cutting machines.
3. Trimming: All sidelines can be realized by using woodwork trimming machines. It is only required to change various knives and edgings.
4. Bonding: The bonding of panels, veneers, backsplashes, bowls and sinks can be realized by using solid surface adhesives. Adhesives in the same color can make joints imperceptible.
5. Sanding: Sanding can be realized by using sanding machines or through manual sanding. Little flaws can be eliminated by sanding with waterproof abrasive paper No. 100-150, No. 400-600 and No. 1000-1200 step by step.
6. Polishing: To polish surface evenly and thoroughly and wax them with polishing machines so as to make them high-gloss.
◆Easy to installation:
1. Dimension check: It is required to check the dimensions of products with site dimensions again before installation to ensure conformity.
2. Amendment: To amend the parts where there are deviations compared with the site to satisfy installation requirements.
3. Drilling: To drill and install faucets, drainage hoses and other accessories at the places required.
4. Leveling: To have a test installation of counter tops to see whether every part is horizontal and whether vertical bondings align. To level them when required